Are you looking for a festive dish to bring to your holiday parties? Look no further than the House of Jerky Cheeseball! It is packed with flavor and House of Jerky deliciousness. Feel free to update with your favorite jerky meat and flavor – we picked Black Pepper Beef Brisket for its tenderness and flavor profile.
- 2oz House of Jerky Black Pepper Beef Brisket chopped in to small pieces
- 1 t yellow mustard
- 1-8oz package of cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 2 T mayonnaise
- 1 T dried minced onion
- 1/2 t dried parsley
- Make sure cream cheese is at room temperature.
- Mix all the ingredients except the parsley together.
- Form in to a ball (or whatever shape you prefer), cover with saran wrap or wax paper and chill in refrigerator for at least an hour for flavors to meld.
- When serving, remove it from saran wrap or wax paper, place it on serving dish and sprinkle the parsley over it and whatever you serve with it.